Friday, June 1, 2007

These Dreams the movie

Hi there, my name is Colin and about 8 years ago I started to find out what it would take to make an independent movie. I am now at the point where it is about to happen within the next month or so. This blog is about the journey that got me here. In itself it could be a movie as the journey was frought with a rollercoaster-ride of ups and downs. I will firstly be giving information about the project as it stands now with artwork, posters, media and everything else.
After that I will start with the journey and hopefully at the same time get feedback and help others who would like to attempt this most glorious of dreams. I hope this blog will enspire someone to never give up on a dream, no matter how long it takes.

No comments:


Previz of the Boeing crash scene

International Counter